Alpaca Culture Elite Sponsor Program
10 total positions available: $10,000 each
Alpaca Culture Magazine
We currently send out 5,000-6,000 issues per quarter. As our subscriptions grow, our circulation grows. We continue to send complimentary issues to a select number of entities outside the normal alpaca industry to generate new interest on a rolling basis. Elite Sponsors will receive the following in Alpaca Culture Magazine:
• A two-page advertisement (facing pages) in 4 consecutive issues of Alpaca Culture magazine. There are only ten elite Sponsor positions available so you will command an increased presence, making your advertisement stand out. Also, only Sponsors’ ads will appear in the main editorial body of the magazine.
• A short blurb with logo on page three – the Elite Sponsors page. This is an overview of your ranch or farm and can be changed for each publication to keep the public informed of what you are currently doing on your farm or ranch.
• Featured content when possible. When applicable, we will feature Elite Sponsors in Perspectives and other articles. This type of exposure can be more valuable than a print ad.
• Elite Sponsors have our ear. We carefully select our sponsors, just as they select us, to ensure our philosophies are in line. If you have a development or innovation we will feature this in the publication. If it demands a feature article, we will work with you to help develop the article.
• Elite Sponsors may also be featured in our news, online, or letters section of the magazine.
Alpaca Culture Website
Currently AlpacaCulture.com receives monthly visits of 1,500-2,000 with an average of a three-page retention rate. Some of our Elite Sponsors have received more than 250 referrals to their website from AlpacaCulture.com in 2012. Our Elite Sponsor will receive the following on AlpacaCulture.com:
• Editorial coverage including information about your business events and activities. Backlinks to your website in the copy where possible.
• A full listing, with graphic banner, featuring your ranch or farm on our Sponsors page. This promotes your business and provides backlinks from our site to yours.
• More than $1,800 annually in banner advertisement placement on the AlpacaCulture.com. This includes bonus rotation through ALL unsold banner ad positions.
Alpaca Culture Video
Video continues to become a favored form of media on the internet. YouTube alone accounts for more than 20% of ALL Internet traffic. This is where Alpaca Culture excels. Our videos have generated more than 70,000 views in 2012. We have a distribution network of more than 20 video sites. Our Elite Sponsors receive the following:
• A minimum of one web video annually, featuring your business. We will distribute this video across the Alpaca Culture Video Network of more than twenty video channels including YouTube, Vimeo, MetaCafe, and more. This video will also appear on AlpacaCulture.com in the video library.
• A thirty second video ad in our live-streaming coverage of the Futurity Show, along with banner ads beside the view window. This video will also be featured on the elite sponsor’s video page on AlpacaCulture.com as well as our networks of video channels. (Dependent upon event coverage)
Alpaca Culture Social Media
Social networking continues to be a major player in today’s world. Friends of Alpaca Culture include breeders, scientists, artisans, knitters, fiber enthusiasts and people simply interested in alpacas. Our Elite Sponsors benefit from the following:
• Our Facebook and Twitter pages link to the website where Elite Sponsors are featured.
• Our Pinterest page is active and working.
• Where possible, we feature our elite sponsors in posts and link to them.
• In an average week, our Facebook reach is nearly 15,000 people.
• To date, our Facebook page has nearly 1,400 likes.
• Our strong social media presence boots the AlpacaCulture.com search engine results exponentially, making you easier to find.
Alpaca Culture sends out many professional e-mails each year reaching over 7,000 people with each mailing. This is a benefit to sponsors because:
• When possible, news about our Elite Sponsors are featured in e-mails.
• Elite Sponsors are listed on the side column of each e-mail to increase exposure.
Elite Sponsors also receive:
• Agency level advertising and marketing support from the Alpaca Culture’s team of marketing professionals.
• First access to newly developing promotional opportunities.
• A box of 21 magazines per issue to pass out as promotional tools.
All these outlets and promotional items represent a value of more than $18,000.00. On top of this, you will be associated with an organization that is representing the cutting edge of the industry. You will be the leaders of your community, represented in a professional, creative manner.
Download our media kit to find out more about Alpaca Culture publication and the opportunities you have to advertise.
Alpaca Culture publication will look and read like no other magazine in the industry today. It will not be over-advertised, jumbled or difficult to follow. All articles will be presented on consecutive pages without being broken up by advertisements. A limited amount of overall advertising and strategic placement will keep the publication well-organized while offering our advertisers a more pronounced presence.
Alpaca Culture will focus on important elements of the industry and present information that applies to the growth and development of an international alpaca community.
By maintaining a high level of style, we will help our advertisers improve their visibility and increase brand awareness while keeping readers engaged.