Mother Earth News Fair Focuses on Fiber
The upcoming Mother Earth News Fair held in Puyallup, Washington June 1-2, 2013, will have many opportunities for fiber enthusiasts! The following is a release from Mother Earth News:
Sheep, Alpacas, Llamas, Spinning, Felting and More
Whether you want to raise your own fiber-producing animals or use materials produced by others, the FAIR has something for you!
Learn to Raise Fiber Animals
To learn more, please visit http://www.motherearthnews.com/fair/home.aspx.
- AOBA Announces Board Member Resignation
- Farms Open to Public for Australia's National Alpaca Week
- Jeffrey Jacobs' Fall/Winter 2013 Menswear Collection to Feature Alpaca
- Design Team Sourcing Alpaca in Fair Trade Footwear Project
- Massachusetts Hosting Sheep to Shawl Fiber Festival
- Alpacas Go on Show for First Time at a Queensland Show
- Fleece and Yarn Take Center Stage at Indiana Fiber and Music Festival
- Children Follow Trail of Clues to Alpaca