20 total positions available: $5,000 each
Alpaca Culture Magazine
We currently send out 5,000-6,000 issues per quarter. As our subscriptions grow, our circulation grows. We continue to send complimentary issues to a select number of entities outside the normal alpaca industry to generate new interest on a rolling basis. Executive Sponsors will receive the following in Alpaca Culture Magazine:
• A one-page advertisement in four consecutive issues of Alpaca Culture magazine. There are only twenty Executive Sponsor positions available so you will command an increased presence, making your advertisement stand out. Executive Sponsors’ ads appear in the body of the magazine and other premium locations.
• A listing on the Sponsors page.
• Featured content when possible. When applicable, we will feature Executive Sponsors in Perspectives and other articles. This type of exposure can be more valuable than a print ad.
• Executive Sponsors may also be featured in our news, online, or letters section of the magazine.
Alpaca Culture Website
Currently AlpacaCulture.com receives monthly visits of 1,500-2,000 with an average of a three-page retention rate. Our Executive Sponsors will receive the following on AlpacaCulture.com:
• Editorial coverage including information about your business events and activities. Backlinks to your website in the copy where possible.
• A small banner, featuring your ranch or farm on our Sponsors page. This promotes your business and provides backlinks from our site to yours.
Alpaca Culture Video
Video continues to become a favored form of media on the internet. YouTube alone accounts for more than 20% of ALL Internet traffic. This is where Alpaca Culture excels. Our videos have generated more than 70,000 views in 2012. We have a distribution network of more than 20 video sites.
Alpaca Culture Social Media
Social networking continues to be a major player in today’s world. Friends of Alpaca Culture include breeders, scientists, artisans, knitters, fiber enthusiasts and people simply interested in alpacas. Our Executive Sponsors benefit from the following:
• Our Facebook and Twitter pages link to the website where Elite Sponsors are featured.
• Our Pinterest page receives many visitors and multiple interactions daily.
• Where possible, we feature our elite sponsors in posts and link to them.
• In an average week, our Facebook reach is nearly 15,000 people.
• To date, our Facebook page has nearly 5,500 likes.
• Our strong social media presence boosts the AlpacaCulture.com search engine results exponentially, making you easier to find.
Alpaca Culture sends out many professional e-mails each year reaching over 7,000 people with each mailing. This is a benefit to Executive Sponsors because:
• When possible, news about our Executive Sponsors are featured in e-mails.
• Executive Sponsors logos or a link to the sponsors page is included on each e-mail to increase exposure.
Executive Sponsors also receive:
• Agency level advertising and marketing support from the Alpaca Culture’s team of marketing professionals.
• First access to newly developing promotional opportunities.
• A box of 11 magazines per issue to pass out as promotional tools.
All these outlets and promotional items represent a value of more than $9,000. On top of this, you will be associated with an organization that is representing the cutting edge of the industry. You will be the leaders of your community, represented in a professional, creative manner.
**Alpaca Culture's listed advertising rates are for camera ready ads, space only.
Should your ad require design, proofing or changes, additional fees may apply.
Design services are by Selle Design Group and regular hourly rates apply.**